Membres

lundi 7 mai 2018

winner and top 3 challenge 64

Hello,

Thanks to all participants of the challenge 64 

Winner




You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 15 june please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge and give me your contact 
information so that our sponsor forward you your gift . You have 5 days to contact us for have your price ,(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).

Congratulations

Top 3




10- Davinia





Thank you ladies


2 commentaires:

  1. Congrats to winner and all Top 3,
    I am happy that you choose my card in Top 3 selection this time.
    Hugs to all Tamara

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the top 3 picks, and congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.