Membres

lundi 19 mars 2018

winner and top3 challenge 61

Hello 

Winner 


12- Reetta


congratulations

You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 01may please contact me

laurigami@orange.fr ,    so I give you the theme of the challenge .




now top3









6- Emma R



Thank you Ladies




2 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top 3 picks!
    Congrats to the other ladies!
    Hugs, Donnaxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.