Membres

mardi 14 novembre 2017

Winner and top 3 challenge 57

Hello, 

I'm sorry for the delay on the publication of the winner, but as some know , my dad died in October .So sorry for the delay.


Thanks to all participants of the challenge 57

Winner







You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 04 december please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge and give me your contact information so that our sponsor forward you your gift . You have 5 days to contact us for have your price ,(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).


top 3

10-Liz's creative Corner


8- Karen B

pearl3 wm

4- Shabby Craft Cabin




Thank you so much 

Paradise of Magnolia

2 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.